30x30 Week Five Recap

Friday, May 10, 2013

My schedule has just been all messed up! I know this week has been off as far as our blog posts go. Most of that is because of me going out of town this past weekend and throwing off my work schedule. (Not that I am complaining.) Anyway onto the fun stuff. My awesome mother in law took me and my niece to the Kentucky Derby this past weekend! Even though it was rainy and a little chilly we had an awesome time. So my outfits this past week were centered around traveling and dressing a little warmer than I was used to recently. 
Day Sixteen

Day Seventeen

Day Eighteen (Derby Day)

Day Nineteen

Day Twenty


Anyone notice my hat for the derby? Well I made that. I was going to just buy a fascinator (the headband hat thingy you see people wear) but those things are expensive! So I decided to do what any Pinterest follower would do and made my hat (tutorial coming next week.) 

Also can I just say I am so glad that I am finally on day twenty! I am so ready to have full access to my closet again. 

What did you guys do this week? Are you good about keeping a schedule when you go out of town? Or are you like me and it takes all week to get back on track? Hope everyone had a fantastic week and are planning an awesome weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs