Wardrobe Wednesday: The Reboot

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hi all and happy hump day! So now that I have shed some of the baby weight I am actually enjoying getting dressed again and would love the challenge of a wardrobe Wednesday post to get me out of my pj's.

The other challenging thing is that if you follow me on Instagram then you have seen that I am reading The life-changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo. This means that I went through my wardrobe last week and am now down to a very minimalist wardrobe that I do not plan on adding to until after our big move. I have been wanting a smaller wardrobe for a while but was too lazy/scared to go through with it but now I am truly excited to see what I can come up with. I hope you will join me for this journey through my wardrobe. Here is this weeks outfit:

So I sort of impulse bought this shirt last week at Target and I sort of love it!

Have you ever done a minimalist wardrobe? Was it easy? Did you find your self just dying to shop? (I am already itching to go shopping. . . )

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs