Nursery: The Mood Board

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

As many of you know I am obsessed with Young House Love. (They are the main inspiration for me starting this blog) Any who, they used to put together some really awesome mood boards for themselves as well as others a while back. I think they have stopped now just due to time constraints but you can still access all the old mood board on their site.

Well this got me to thinking that maybe I should put one together for the nursery. You know just to keep me on track as to what I am wanting for this little nugget's room. So I used Picmonkey (because I am too cheap/inexperienced to buy photo shop) to create a little mood board for our nugget's nursery. Except for the fabric, rug, and the paint color these are just approximations of what I want for the nursery.

Rug: Rugs USA
Fabric:Michael Miller Les Amis
Paint: Benjamin Moore
Mobile: http://www.ontobaby.com/2012/02/gray-and-yellow-woodland-themed-nursery/
Chair and Crib were from a google image search
dresser: Already Own.


This really helped me see everything together in one place so I am not constantly searching pinterest for that elusive pin that shows me something I wanted. What do you guys think? I am personally a fan of the mood board craze (not really a craze I just like that word). It is so nice to have a reference point when at the store trying to remember what I wanted in the first place.

Have you guys every done a mood board? How do you stay organized when trying to totally revamp a room?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs