Photo 365: Lets play catch up!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hi all! Today we are going to play a little catch up on my photo 365 project. Let's just say this has not been going the best for me. I am horrible at getting my camera out everyday to take a picture. I am hoping this improves once little nugget is here. However I am just going to photo dump all the pics required to catch up for this challenge and promise to be more intentional for the rest of the year. Let's see how this goes. As I was going through photos for this I realized I do not have enough to actually reach the 95 days required to catch up. It seems I missed taking photos about 19 days but I will take it since I have not been regular about actually taking these photos. Enjoy.







































































As you can see I also did not edit most of these as I normally would so what you are looking at is the raw image from my camera. Please do not judge too harshly. Are you as hopeless as I am about a photo 365 project? (Please say yes :-))



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs