Wardrobe Wednesday: Manly Edition

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So I know I have managed to wait super late on Wednesday afternoon to get this post up. However for those of you who read this I am super excited to have Jose being this weeks guest of honor on Wardrobe Wednesday.

You all know my love of thrifting but Jose has recently found his thrifting bug as well. His only complaint is usually the lack of men's attire during these outings. Well for those of you out there thinking its almost impossible to find good men's clothing at thrift stores I give you exhibit A:



Jacket: $4.99 Goodwill
Shirt: $2.99 Goodwill
Pants: $0.99 Community Thrift
Shoes: $1.99 Community Thrift

Total Outfit Cost: $10.96

Not bad right for a business casual sort of ensemble. I hope this post helps you realize how awesome thrifting can be. 

Do you have a hard time finding men's clothing while thrifting? If not what are your secrets? Are there things that have turned you off from thrifting? If so what are they? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs