Blogtember Day 3: Unsolicited Advice

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pass on some useful advice or information that you learned and always remembered. 


I personally love this saying and try to live by it daily. However I am usually a scaredy cat when it comes to new things so I constantly have to remind myself that I should try it. Take blogging for instance. I was so hesitant to start this and put my thoughts out there that I almost didn't do it. But boy am I glad I did. I love connecting with people and have really found that I enjoy writing. (Even if my family and super close friends are the only readers.)

What quote or saying do you live by? Is it your mantra on a daily basis or just something you generally try to remember? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs