Blogtember Day 2: I'm Leaving. . . Never to Come Back Again. . . Just Kidding

Wednesday, September 4, 2013




If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything. What would you do? 

Wow this one is difficult. Three months to do whatever sounds like heaven. I think since autumn is coming up I would move somewhere like this: 
Source

live in a house like this: 


Source

Celebrate Halloween like this: 

Source

read through a library of books:

Source

Sew everything
Source

Garden

and of course take my handsome hubby with me to enjoy three months of just us time. Honestly I could go anywhere and do anything so long as it meant time with him. If you can't tell by this post I am sort of in love with autumn and since we hardly ever get that here in Charleston, SC I would spend my three months enjoying it in New England. 

5 comments :

  1. Yes to all of this, well apart from the sewing, it's not one of my strong points, but the location, season, books and hocus pocus sounds perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! Yeah I am such a sucker for autumn and we just do not get it here in Charleston. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That sounds (and looks) like an amazing way to spend an autumn! It's my favorite time of the year as well, but you have to really look for it here in AZ. Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Yeah you have to look really hard for it here in coastal SC as well. Otherwise you miss it and go straight to our month of winter and then back to summer.

      Delete
  3. That sounds (and looks) like a fabulous way to spend a few months! I love autumn as well but you really have to look for it here in AZ. Wonderful idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs