Review: Creating A Beautiful Little Christmas

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Disclaimer: This is an affiliate program and I will receive a percentage of the sale on each book ordered. Thanks for understanding the need for some extra cash around the holidays.

Hiya everyone! Are you already stressing about the holidays? Well I have the book for you. Teri Ahlm has written a beautiful accompaniment to your holidays. I personally tend to focus on the "It's a Wonderful Life" type of Christmas and want family and friends to make everything perfect. This however is usually met with constant reminders that we are all just human and it is not up to my family and friends to make Christmas meaningful for me. Teri makes a great point early in the book that we must learn to leave our childhood Christmases in the past where they belong. Not to say we shouldn't think of these fondly but we need to stop thinking that Christmas will be as magical as when we were children with out putting in the work for them to be. One of my favorite quotes from the book is:

"The Holiday season will only be a great as the amount of effort you put into making it a great holiday season."

This really reminded me that the season will only be as memorable and enjoyable as I make it. Wow what a powerful realization and one that I plan to put somewhere I will see daily over the next two months.  

Teri really brings together how you can have a fantastic holiday season that you no longer dread. She even covers ways to deal with difficult family, because lets face it everyone has at least one family member they are not particularly keen on seeing. She even covers ways to make sure you pamper yourself and great gift giving ideas for all price ranges.

I sincerely hope you will check out Creating a Beautiful Little Christmas. After reading this it has made me more excited for the holiday season by allowing me to go into this season knowing it will be what I make it.



Buy Creating A Beautiful Little Christmas today!



















No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs