Wardrobe Wendesday: A few "bump" pics.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy hump day all! I am hoping your have made it to this point in your week and are realizing that the weekend is closer by the second. First off today I just wanted to say thank you for all the wonderful words of encouragement and congratulations Jose and I received on facebook and here on the blog. It means so much to us that everyone is as excited as we are.

Now on to business. I do not really have a "bump" yet (hence the quotation marks). However I like to think I have a little bit of one. That sounds much better than I am just getting fatter. Which is how I feel most days. I know the weight gain is for such an awesome purpose and I am not beating myself up about it but it gets hard when all of your clothes no longer fit the right way and most days leggings are my best friend. Anyway with that said I have already started wearing maternity pants even though I know people try the Bella band thing or the hair tie through the button hole thing. These did not work for me so I went straight to the maternity clothes and let me tell you I am much more comfortable. So without further ado here are my ten and eleven week belly shots along with some pretty decent outfits if I do say so myself.
Button Up Shirt: Thrifted L.L Bean
White Tank: Old Navy Clearance (Old)
Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Target (Old)

Shirt: Old Navy (similar)
Jeans: Liz Lange Maternity Thrifted
Shoes: Target (old)


What have you been wearing lately? If you are prego when did you start busting out the maternity wear?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs