Blogtember Day6: As the World Turns. . .

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn.


Wow. I think this one might be the hardest one yet. I feel like my life has taken so many different turns and it is hard to nail down one in particular.

I guess I will tell you about the time I completely switched career paths in my senior year in college. So I sort of had a freak out moment in my senior year and decided that the career path I was on wasn't the one for me. Mind you this was over Christmas break of said year that I had this amazing epiphany. I was lucky in the fact that this did not deter graduation (had I stayed on the same track I would have graduated a semester late).

Anyway as you can guess my mother thought I was crazy and she was probably right. Had I just finished the track I was on I would be completely free and clear of student loan payments. But hey you live and learn right. I can honestly say I am happier now than I would have been in my original career path so I guess it was the right decision for me.

What about you? Have you ever done anything like that? What about a time when your life took a turn? Was it for the better? Or worse? I would love to hear about it. 

1 comment :

  1. You know, I think you are really brave for making that choice. A lot of people would not have been honest with themselves about how they felt nor brave enough to go through with it. You're a badass :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs