Teddy's Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen Week Photos

Friday, August 1, 2014

Hi all! I hope everyone is having a happy Friday. I just wanted to pop in and share Teddy's eleven, twelve, and thirteen week photo with you guys.

At Eleven weeks he has been quite challenging as Teddy has decided that long naps are no longer needed. At least he thinks that until closer to bed time then he wants to nap and not sleep at night. This made for a rough week. I am hoping we have finally gotten over this hump and he is going to start napping again soon. If you follow me on instagram then you probably saw this adorable video of Teddy enjoying his new jumparoo.



I know he is probably a little young for it but he loves it and has amazing head and neck control so I am not worried about him there. He doesn't quite reach the ground so we have been putting a physics textbook under him. You know so he can jump around more easily and begin learning physics (haha).


At Twelve weeks we took our first long car ride. We went to visit my hometown family and friends. Teddy did wonderfully up until hour five in the car seat. Then he was done and no amount of playing or bottle feeding was going to cut it. You don't know how long a car ride is until you have a screaming baby in the car with you. He also decided while at my mom's that he would have nightly meltdowns about not wanting to go to sleep. The only upside to this was that he decided once asleep to sleep all night. Overall we really enjoyed our trip and it was great that Teddy got to meet/spend time with some people we do not get to see often enough.


At Thirteen weeks we have been blessed with two nights of eight hours of sleep. (Here's hoping he keeps that up.) Jose and I discuss daily how wonderful it is to see him learning new things. He has started grasping things and bringing them to his mouth. I think it is so funny how baby's learn about the world by chewing on it. Anyway he has also started trying to roll over. He can make it about halfway before his legs get in his way. I never thought I would be so excited to see a baby roll over.
Anyway I hope your weekend is enjoyable and thanks for stopping by!

P.S. I promise to start really blogging again soon. I do not know why it has been so hard to get back into the swing of things. Thanks for sticking with me though!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs